I almost can’t believe that 2015 is coming to a close. I didn’t nearly get as much accomplished this year as I wanted to, but I also learned that you can only do what you can do–we’re only human after all and life happens. Nevertheless, I’m thankful for each and every one of you, for your support, your insight and your encouragement over the last year.
I’ll be tweaking a few things in the new year, but I think these will be changes everyone will like (or can at least live with). In the mean time, enjoy a look back through the top 15 posts of 2015!
15. Is Transitioning A Waste of Time?
14. 5 Things I Learned About Hair Salons After Going Natural
13. My First Post-Relaxer Blowout
12. Did Dove Miss The Mark In Their New Curly Hair Campaign?
11. Things My Transitioning Hair Can Do Series #2: Satin Strip Braidout
10. Wig Review: Freetress Bebe
9. Wig Review: Freetress Nia Girl
8. Pre-poo with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Line
7. DIY Crochet Braids #3: Pre-braided Deep Wave
6. How I Take Down Crochet Braids
5. You Put Body Lotion in Your Hair?
4. DIY: Crochet Braids
3. Hairstyle 2: Crochet Braids – Pre-braided strands
2. Hairstyle 1: Crochet Braids – Water Wave (and other bulk hair)
1. DIY Crochet Braids #2: Freetress Bohemian Bulk
Many thanks and wishing all of you a successful, fruitful, blessings-filled 2016!
Happy New Year!