A deliciously colorful salute to America the Beautiful.
Here’s another salad for the Fourth of July Eatery Series. It’s hearty, it’s healthy, it’s flavorful (couldn’t think of another “h” word lol).
What You’ll need:
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved (or whole)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup white cooking wine
How to Make:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, make a lemon vinaigrette by whisking together the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss pasta with tomatoes and remaining ingredients. Add…
View original post 51 more words