An instant favorite, try cinnamon-sugar corn on the cob!
There’s a wee tropical storm a-brewing, so we’re taking this classic Fourth of July Eatery Series meal indoors. The manner of cooking is essentially the same regardless of whether you’re using an outside grill or your oven, so feel free to make this recipe on a grill if the weather where you permits. The cinnamon and sugar in this recipe really provides a sweet zing. Even better, each ear of corn is only 64 calories!
What You’ll Need:
- 4 or 5 ears of corn
- 2 tbsp butter (or olive oil)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar (optional)
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (or high heat if using outside grill).
- Remove husks and silks from corn.
- Lightly brush melted butter or olive oil over the corn and wrap each individual ear in foil.
- Place directly on rack and roast in oven for 30 minutes. If using preheated grill, turn occasionally…
View original post 104 more words