I am honored to have been nominated by the lovely Mira of Admirably Legal for the Creative Blog Award! Had she not nominated me, she would definitely be one of my nominees!! Her blog is not only uplifting, but her fashion sense and penchant for recognizing not only domestic, but global fashion trends is admirably unique–pun intended. :-). Definitely check her out!
Creative Blog Award, The Rules:
- Post the link of the blog that provided you with the nomination and give thanks! 🙂
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other blogs and provide their links in your post.
- Contact each of the 10 nominees via their blogs, Facebook , or other forms of social media informing them of their nomination.
- Provide the rules to your nominees (feel free to copy these rules directly).
5 Fun Facts About Me:
- I am Christian.
- I was born overseas and lived in 13 countries before the age of 10.
- I’m a full-time attorney who happens to love hair, makeup, fashion, food, and empowering the underdog!
- People who know me call me “Happy Feet” because I start dancing as soon as I hear a beat–I love to dance! . . . and I am a generally happy person 🙂
- I once met Brian McKnight while I was out dancing. No, he didn’t serenade me :-(.
My Nominees . . .