You asked and it’s finally here: the Things My Transitioning Hair Can Do Series!
Some of you lovely ladies asked if there were ways you could wash, detangle and style your transitioning hair without fully covering it with extensions (i.e., braids or weaves) or wigs. So I’ll be coming out with a few posts on transitioning hair care and styling (it just goes to show that I really love you guys–I’m delaying my big chop for this 😉 ).
What better way to kick off the series than to unleash the secret to detangling in less than 25 minutes? I mean, there’s really nothing more annoying than trying to get through that line of demarcation, now is there? Well….a bug infestation might be more annoying, but–that’s another matter.
Back to detangling! If you’d like to see how I accomplish this feat, watch the video below:
The products you’ll need:
- Creme of Nature with Argan Oil 7-N-1 Leave in Treatment
- Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer
- This spray delivers the strengthening benefits of a protein treatment and none of the dry after effects
- Raw Shea Butter
- Organix Nurturing Coconut Milk
- This serum also adds a little protein, as well as moisturizing coconut oils, while providing a decent amount of slip
[Disclaimer: None of the brands above are sponsoring this post–all products were purchased by me.]
Don’t forget to give the video a thumbs up if you found it helpful (subscribing doesn’t hurt either 😉 ) and let me know if these products worked for you!
Thanks for all your support!